- Our details
This website is owned and operated by InsermTransfert
- Contact: Barbara Cagniard
- Address: 7 Rue Watt, 75013 Paris, France
- Site web: inserm-transfert.fr
Design &Programming: ML-Com, France
Photos credits: Photos by Annie Spratt and Zach Vessels on Unsplash
Hosting : OVH, 140 quai du Sartel, 59100 Roubaix, tel.: +33 899 701 761
InsermTransfert maintains this website to enhance public access to information about PREVAC-UP. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, InsermTransfert accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is :
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
- sometimes linked to external sites over which InsermTransfert have no control and for which the InsermTransfert assumes no responsibility
PREVAC-UP is a research program. The content of this website is not intended to give medical diagnosis, treatment or medical advice.
The site complies with the regulations on data processing, data files and individual liberties set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (GDPR) and the French Data files and Individual Liberties defined by Law no. 78-17, as amended.
- Copyright notice
All rights reserved.
This information may be freely used and copied for educational and other non-commercial purposes, provided that any reproduction of data be accompanied by an acknowledgement of PREVAC-UP as the source (© PREVAC-UP).
This does not apply to the pages and images with explicitly reserved reproduction right: © followed by the right owner and the year of first circulation. Reproduction of the latter requires prior authorization from PREVAC-UPfor the pages.